Clinics & Services
All GP practices are contracted to provide "essential services" that is basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following "additional services" Child Health Surveillance with the Health Visiting team.
- Contraceptive Services.
- Maternity Services with the Midwives from The RAH.
- Immunisation of Children.
- Cervical Smears.
- Treatment of small skin lesions.
- Immunisation of Adults in relation to travel. Please note not all vaccinations are available on the NHS.
Please speak to our practice nurse for details.
We also provide the following "enhanced services"
- An annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and at risk.
- Regular monitoring by blood and urine tests for patients on a range of drugs for arthritis.
- Annual comprehensive reviews for patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and asthma.
We also provide Link worker services in conjunction with RAMH.
This Practice has a Link Worker who can support you to link with activities and resources in your local community e.g.
- benefits advice
- housing advice
- physical activity
- mental wellbeing
- carers advice
This may help you feel better and could contribute to an improvement in your overall health.
Ask about this service at Reception, or speak to your GP or Nurse.